NSM Insurance Group is the nation’s leading specialty insurance provider with more than $1 billion in premium across 25+ specialty insurance programs and brands in the U.S. and UK. For more than 30 years, the company has been exclusively focused on building successful insurance programs and continually seeks new opportunities to grow and expand through strategic mergers and acquisitions.
Relationships are paramount at NSM because we know that’s what drives mutual, long-term success. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and startup mindset within an established organization that continues to redefine what specialty insurance means and how it impacts everyday lives. Employees are given endless opportunities to expand their interests and skillsets, push breakthrough ideas and take risks. Our open, supportive environment gives employees the confidence to take ownership of their work as if the business was their own.
At NSM, we Build Success every day for our people, carrier partners, agents, and insureds — because we know our success is built on yours.
· 1-3 years of experience
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
· Knowledge of commercial insurance
· Ability to work and thrive is a fast-paced, high volume environment
· Ability to evaluate risk and identify hazards and controls
· Utilizing logic and reasoning to make underwriting judgment around exposure and pricing
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a high-volume, fast-paced, team-oriented environment
· Ability to build broker relationships and represent the NSM brand
· Highly motivated and results-oriented
· Strong verbal and written skills
· Detail-oriented with demonstrated ability to self-direct, prioritize work and meet deadlines
· Working knowledge of computer systems (rating system, Pipeline, ConceptOne, ImageRight, etc.)